Julian Camarillo Business Park
Madrid, Spain. 2017-Ongoing
The project is born with the aim to create a new business park in the area of Julian Camarillo (Madrid), which is becoming very popular for its transformation from an industrial neighbourhood to a business area with a refreshing new image that will get the attention of big corporations.
The ground floors of the business park will offer retail areas while office space on the upper levels. Uses are distributed in two almost identical buildings of five stories each. The way both buildings are arranged on the site will provide a new public space for the city, connected with another open area that will be private for the business park users. These two open spaces will be provided with significant landscaped areas.
Two underground levels will facilitate parking space for more than 300 vehicles.
The project aims to achieve LEED Platinum certification. This implies a sustainable building in terms of the use of materials, as well as energy consumption. For that purpose, it is provided with renewable energy systems like solar and PV panels.
- Place/Date: Madrid, España / 2017- Ongoing
- Client: Bouygues Inmobiliaria S.A.
- Superficie: 364,250 sqft.
- Architects: luis vidal + architects
- Consultants: Calter / Lynka / Arup / Margarida / CSP / FSL Ingeniería / diseño sostenible S.L.
- Stage: Under development
- Team: Rocío Alonso – María Arce – Humberto Martínez – Pedro Portillo – Óscar Torrejón – Luis Vidal