- LEGAL INFORMATION AND ACCEPTANCE
These provisions regulate the use of the Internet portal service (hereinafter, the ‘Portal’) that Vidal y Asociados Estudio de Arquitectura, SLP (hereinafter, luis vidal + architects) makes available to Internet users.
Lewis vidal + architects, with registered office at Calle Velázquez 76, 4th floor, 28001 Madrid, Spain and CIF number B-83751370, is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 19,208, Section 8, Folio 40, Sheet M-336,261. Telephone: 91 359 39 00. Email: email@example.com
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users. Certain services are exclusive to our clients and their access is restricted. The professional services provided by the Firm in general have the price indicated in the corresponding professional services proposal and in no case are they offered or provided through the Portal service.
The use of the Portal attributes the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service has a limited duration at the moment in which the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services that are provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which he intends to use the Portal, since it and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified.
Some Portal services accessible to Internet users or exclusive to luis customers vidal + architects may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice and that must be accepted by the User before the provision of the corresponding service begins.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the Portal, understood by these to be merely enunciative, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the ‘Contents’), are the intellectual property of Luis vidal + architects or third parties, without the User being able to understand any of the exploitation rights recognized by current regulations regarding intellectual property over them, except those that are strictly necessary for the use of the Portal.
Trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of luis vidal + architects or third parties, without it being understood that access to the Portal attributes any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
- CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PORTAL
The User undertakes to make correct use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will respond to luis vidal + architects or against third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
It is expressly prohibited to use the Portal for harmful purposes of goods or interests of luis vidal + architects or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of luis vidal + architects or third parties.
The User undertakes to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1. enunciative, the User in accordance with current legislation must refrain from:
- a) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by Luis vidal + architects or by whoever owns the exploitation rights where appropriate .
- b) Reproduce or copy for private use the Content that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or making it available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply the reproduction by the User or a third party.
- c) Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as the databases that Luis vidal + architects make available to Users.
3.3 DATA COLLECTION FORMS
Without prejudice to the provisions of clause 5 of this Legal Notice, as well as in the privacy policies accessible from the Portal and that may be applicable at any time, the use of certain services or requests addressed to luis vidal + architects are conditioned to the prior completion of the corresponding User registration.
All the information provided by the User through the forms of the Portal for the above purposes or any other must be true. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided to Luis perfectly updated. vidal + architects in a way that responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to Luis vidal + architects or third parties for the information you provide.
3.4 INTRODUCTION OF LINKS TO THE PORTAL
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions that are detailed below without ignoring them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- a) The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copies of texts, graphics, etc. ).
- b) It will be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable and current legislation at all times, to establish frames or frameworks of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the visualization of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and , in any case, when they are displayed together with content outside the Portal in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or Content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Luis vidal + architects; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- c) No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about Luis will be made from the page that introduces the link. vidal + architects, its partners, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides.
- d) In no case, it will be expressed on the page where the link is located that Luis vidal + architects has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- e) The use of any denominative, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of luis is prohibited. vidal + architects within the sender’s page except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by luis vidal + architects and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is allowed in the manner established in this clause
- f) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case have or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that luis v idal + architects endorses, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, manifestations or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of luis vidal + architects in attention to the place, content and theme of the sender’s website.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Access to the Portal does not imply an obligation on the part of Luis vidal + architects to check the veracity, accuracy, adequacy, suitability, completeness and timeliness of the information provided through it. The contents of this page are of a general nature and do not constitute, in any way, the provision of a legal or tax advice service of any kind, so said information is insufficient for the User to make personal or business decisions. .
luis v idal + architects is not responsible for the decisions made based on the information provided on the Portal or for the damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained on the Portal.
4.2 OF THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICE
Access to the Portal does not imply an obligation on the part of Luis vidal + architects to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. The User is responsible, in any case, for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Lewis vidal + architects is not responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation do not correspond to luis vidal + architects. Consequently, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled or inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service.
luis v idal + architects is not responsible for damages or losses of any kind caused to the User as a result of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during its provision or in advance.
4.4 CONTENT AND SERVICES LINKED THROUGH THE PORTAL
The Portal access service includes technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, Louis vidal + architects acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (‘LSSI’) and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that you have effective knowledge of the illegality and have not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, they may notify Luis vidal + architects in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in clause 6, without in any case this communication entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners of these, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of luis vidal + architects with the demonstrations, content or services provided.
Lewis vidal + architects does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to luis vidal + architects.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- COMMUNICATION OF ILLEGAL AND INADEQUATE ACTIVITIES
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose content or services are illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to morality, they may contact Luis vidal + architects indicating the following extremes:
- a) Personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number and email address;
- b) Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
- c) In the event of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the owner of the infringed right when it is a person other than the caller. Likewise, you must provide the title that certifies the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the owner when it is a person other than the caller;
- d) Express statement that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The reception by Luis vidal + architects of the communication foreseen in this clause will not imply, according to the provisions of the LSSI, the effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicator.
Likewise, you must provide the title that certifies the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the owner when it is a person other than the communicating party.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law.