The proposal of luis vidal + architects is to modify the building from various perspectives in order to highlight the uniqueness of Castellana 66:
- The presence of light and color installations over the protected trees to obtain a new perception of the square at dusk.
- A double luminous facade, changing and programmed, like a giant firefly.
- The use of water in movement to energize the spaces and to astonish the passerby (like, for instance, the fountains we see in London and Warsaw).
- The use of walls of vegetation: a living lining for the building, changing according to light and seasons.
- The incorporation of artistic pieces: a sculpture that characterizes the exterior space and complements the building.
Highlighting the uniqueness of the Castellana 66 building